By Jay Bobbin Zap2it
1) Spielberg made his debut as a professional theatrical film director with a 1974 comedy-drama that starred Goldie Hawn. Name it.
2) Who starred as the pursued driver in "Duel," the 1971 TV movie that began to earn director Steven Spielberg wide attention?
3) The success of "Jaws" (1975) put Spielberg on the Hollywood map. Who wrote the novel on which the shark thriller was based?
4) Which other famous filmmaker did Spielberg cast as a scientist in "Close Encounters of the Third Kind" (1977)?
5) What professional connection does John Williams have to Spielberg?
6) Name the mid-1980s anthology series Spielberg produced for NBC.
7) In what was the mosquito carrying prehistoric DNA preserved in the Spielberg-directed "Jurassic Park" (1993)?
8) Making which film inspired Spielberg to establish the Shoah Foundation?
9) In Spielberg's "Saving Private Ryan" (1998), who played Private Ryan?
10) Spielberg has worked with actor Tom Hanks several times. Name the most recent movie they made together as actor and director.
1) "The Sugarland Express"
2) Dennis Weaver
3) Peter Benchley
4) Francois Truffaut
5) The fellow Kennedy Center Honors recipient has composed the music scores for many of Spielberg's films
6) "Amazing Stories"
8) "Schindler's List" (1993)
9) Matt Damon
10) "The Terminal" (2004)