Those '60s shows
By John Crook
1) Name the three characters who made up "The Mod Squad" (ABC, 1968-73).
2) What two comic legends were "The Mothers-in-Law" on NBC (1967-69)?
3) Before he became Gilligan, Bob Denver played what job-phobic beatnik on "The Many Loves of Dobie Gillis" (CBS, 1959-63)?
4) What does German actor Hans Gudegast of "The Rat Patrol" (ABC, 1966-68) have in common with Eric Braeden of "The Young and the Restless"?
5) Who was the "Sock It to Me" girl on "Rowan & Martin's Laugh-In" (NBC, 1968-73)?
6) Years after playing Tod Stiles on "Route 66" (CBS, 1960-64), this actor had an even bigger hit on NBC. Can you name him, as well as his hit series?
7) When he showed off his tomahawk "prowess" to Johnny Carson in a famous moment from "The Tonight Show," Ed Ames was demonstrating a skill he picked up when working on a family drama that aired on NBC from 1964 to 1970. Can you name it?
8) Who played young lovers Allison Mackenzie and Rodney Harrington on ABC's torrid "Peyton Place" (1964-69)?
9) Inger Stevens assumed Loretta Young's Oscar-winning movie role as Katy Holstrum in what 1963-66 ABC romantic comedy?
10) On "The Andy Griffith Show" (CBS, 1960-68), what was the name of the deputy who replaced bumbling Barney Fife?
1) Pete Cochran, Linc Hayes and Julie Barnes
2) Eve Arden and Kaye Ballard
3) Maynard G. Krebs
4) They're the same actor. Hans Gudegast is his real name; Eric Braeden is his stage name.
5) Judy Carne
6) Martin Milner, "Adam-12"
7) Daniel Boone
8) Mia Farrow and Ryan O'Neal
9) "The Farmer's Daughter"
10) Warren Ferguson, played by Jack Burns