By John Crook
1) Who played the two lead roles in the 1973 TV remake of "Miracle on 34th Street"?
2) Two years after winning an Emmy as Miss Sook in Truman Capote's "A Christmas Memory," what actress reprised that role in "The Thanksgiving Visitor" as part of "Trilogy"?
3) Which Oscar- and Emmy-winning actress played the peppery grandmother of a Pilgrim leader in CBS' short-lived 1999 sitcom "Thanks"?
4) On a Thanksgiving episode of "WKRP in Cincinnati," station boss Arthur Carlson and ad director Herb Tarlek caused a panic in a local parking lot by throwing what holiday promotional items out of an airplane flying overhead?
5) A food fight in a Thanksgiving episode of "Cheers" ended with pie on the face of what previously unseen character?
6) What "M*A*S*H" veteran provided the voice of greedy Gov. Ratcliffe in Disney's "Pocahontas" and its video sequel?
7) What did "caterers" Snoopy and Woodstock serve as the main course in "A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving"?
8) The 1986 TV movie "The Thanksgiving Promise" was a family outing for what American acting clan?
9) An entire town tried to stop smoking in what biting 1971 comedy with Dick Van Dyke and Bob Newhart?
10) The 1982 reunion movie "A Day for Thanks on Walton's Mountain" was missing which three original cast members of "The Waltons"?
1) Jane Alexander and David Hartman
2) Geraldine Page
3) Cloris Leachman
4) Live turkeys
5) Vera Peterson, Norm's wife
6) David Ogden Stiers
7) Popcorn and toast
8) Beau Bridges directed and starred with son Jordan and parents Lloyd and Dorothy.
9) "Cold Turkey"
10) Richard Thomas, Michael Learned and Will Geer